Grapevine Online Donations Instructions
100 Women Who Care about Long Island is using Grapevine –
an online donation collection system to simplify the donation process. Using Grapevine means:
• No more checks to write
• No more waiting for your donation check to clear
• Donate anywhere, any time
• Set up recurring donations if you want
• Instant tax receipts when you make your donation
• No more unwanted mailings from charities that add you to their mailing lists
So that our winning charities receive the full benefit of every $100 donation, we ask that you include Grapevine’s nominal transaction fee to your donation. We are looking for a sponsor to cover these donation fees, but your help in the interim will insure that our charities get the full benefit of each and every donation.
Please take a moment to complete your donation today!
It’s easy – Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the Donate button below (or on our HOME page) to go to the our
Grapevine account HOME page
2. Click on the Credit Card Donation button
3. At the Contribute to my Fund screen:
a. Make a single donation, or set up recurring donations for future meetings
b. Enter your donation amount – We only have two options, either $100 (individual) or $50.00 (team)
c. Click on the box “I’d like to cover all transaction fees so 100% of my donation goes to charity”
d. Complete the remainder of the fields on the page, then click on Next
4. Enter your payment information. You may donate using the following:
American Express / ATM Debit Card / Discover / MasterCard / Visa
5. Under Comments, put the meeting month/year and charity name (if known)
6. Complete the security entry, click on Submit and you’re done!
Your Donation Confirmation will appear on the following screen, and will be e‐mailed to you. Your donation appears on your credit card statement as “Grapevine”.